Fees and funding
Tuition fees range from £8,000 to £10,000 for both International and EU/EEA students for LSBF postgraduate degrees. Online study provides not only accessible education, but flexible payment plans. Students pay a deposit fee to get enrolled in the course, and have the option to either pay a full fee of their course at once, or pay per single module as they study. With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and a flexible payment plan, students can create their study schedule.
|Master in Finance and Investment||£8,000|
|Dual Master in Strategic Marketing||£8,000|
|Dual Master in Finance and Investment||£10,000|
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS* score: 5.5 or equivalent or
- High school English or
- Bachelor’s completed in English or
- ACCA/CIMA qualification
- 2 years of work experience in an English speaking environment.
*The IELTS – or the International English Language Test System – tests your English-language abilities (writing, listening, speaking, and reading) on a scale of 1.00–9.00. The minimum IELTS score requirement refers to which Overall Band Score you received, which is your combined average score. Read more about IELTS.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent in any subject area
- Students who do not meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience.